• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Login Problems
5 5

153 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2021 at 11:19 PM, Arkham said:

It’s getting worse for me.  The login issue is occurring more frequently and I’m also having occasions where I try to reply, click “submit reply” - which says “Saving” and then the post is gone. The reply box is empty and there is no new post on the thread. 

This has recently become a problem for me also.  Mainly with PMs.  When I refresh the page, my content restores to the reply box and will submit on the second time.  

On 12/6/2021 at 10:25 AM, buttock said:
On 12/6/2021 at 12:19 AM, Arkham said:

It’s getting worse for me.  The login issue is occurring more frequently and I’m also having occasions where I try to reply, click “submit reply” - which says “Saving” and then the post is gone. The reply box is empty and there is no new post on the thread. 

This has recently become a problem for me also.  Mainly with PMs.  When I refresh the page, my content restores to the reply box and will submit on the second time.  

It has happened more to me on the phone and tablet than anything, although 

On 12/6/2021 at 10:30 AM, FlyingDonut said:

Happened all weekend and this morning on multiple platforms (PC, Mac, phone) using multiple types of browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, whatever my phone uses).

This is interesting :eek: 

I've been logged out more frequently lately but logged out of both the main site and the boards. 

I have experienced my first login problems this morning. I usually head straight to the chat boards, and it said that I was not logged in. Going to the main site, I was logged in. I had to log out and then back in until the chat boards would recognize that I was logged on.

Still happening, just happened to me. I'm using Chrome on an Android phone, everything's up to date. It's generally about a weekly occurrence. 

On 12/10/2021 at 2:40 PM, The Meta said:

Not a login issue, but had an issue where a refresh would put me in a admin infinite loop

Screenshot_20211210-103239_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah I thought it said Invasion at first!:fear: