• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s going on with my order?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I see this as being received in the system on 8/20/21. However, if we base it off a date of June 1st, 192 business days current turnaround for bulk puts this in the middle of March.

Thanks,

Paul

On 11/16/2021 at 7:59 PM, PaulS. said:

I see this as being received in the system on 8/20/21. However, if we base it off a date of June 1st, 192 business days current turnaround for bulk puts this in the middle of March.

Thanks,

Paul

That’s when you finally decided to show it as arrived. It took that long just to get it through your processing

On 11/16/2021 at 1:54 PM, James Best said:

That’s when you finally decided to show it as arrived. It took that long just to get it through your processing

stop complaining dude.  There are 10's of thousands of cards ahead of you.  You're not going to get any sympathy from anyone here.

It takes time to grade the card, print the labels, encapsulate the card, etc.

If you wanted it back faster, you should have paid for express service.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:47 PM, poke_naynay said:

stop complaining dude.  There are 10's of thousands of cards ahead of you.  You're not going to get any sympathy from anyone here.

It takes time to grade the card, print the labels, encapsulate the card, etc.

If you wanted it back faster, you should have paid for express service.

No idea where you got the wanting sympathy from. Simply a ticket asking what’s going on with the order.

another forum warrior get back to Reddit dude