• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Small selection of slabs [ASM 252, 300, Secret Wars 8]

6 posts in this topic

Hi, thanks for checking out my thread!

I have some older books available here if you're interested:

Rules

1. No HOS / probation.
  2. All slabbed book sales are final.
  3. These books are unavailable elsewhere while this post is active.
  4. The first unedited claim referencing a given item has won that item unless it was previously placed on hold.
  5. Vague claims may lead to confusion, please be specific when making a claim. PMs are welcome, but claiming in thread is king.
  6. I won't sell via proxy - if you claim in thread, then yours is the only name and address that I will ship to or accept payment from.
  7. Payment will be by check, cash, money order, or PayPal - paying via PayPal means that the only name and address that I will ship to is that associated with the paying account.
  8. Payment must be received within 5 business days of your claim being acknowledged or I reserve the right to make the book available for sale once more.
  9. Shipping is via USPS to the CONUS.
  10. Books will ship once payment clears.
  11. Slabs will be insured for their purchase price, the cost of which will be split between the seller and buyer.
  12. The base shipping cost for a package (via USPS flat rate box) will be paid in full by the buyer.
  13. All of the above holds true unless some prior arrangement is reached via direct message prior to your claim in thread.

Finally... more images are available upon request - my apologies for the lack of scans and the glare evident in these images. 

Edited by SquareChaos
Closing