• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100 Standard Mylites2 and 100 Half backs- SOLD

4 posts in this topic

Offered here are two  50 packs of E Gerber #725Ms and one pack of 100 half backs( 7x10 1/2) Gerber model #700HB

Only available to the lower 48 states.

Paypal, checks or Zelle accepted. No returns on these as they are sealed packages and no scuzbags may order.

Edited by shadroch

On 11/18/2021 at 12:51 PM, shadroch said:

Offered here are two  50 packs of E Gerber #725Ms and one pack of 100 half backs( 7x10 1/2) Gerber model #700HB

Only available to the lower 48 states.

Paypal, checks or Zelle accepted. No returns on these as they are sealed packages and no scuzbags may order.

I also have several hundred mylites with boards inserted. I'm guessing someone preloaded them in anticipation of putting stock in them. I'm not really sure how to price them so lets just say they are available as a best offer item, with the manditory BIN of $1627.37. They appear to have half backs in them. I'd like to sell these in groups of 50 or more.

I’ll take it!