• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your "Artist Oddly Positioned A Body Part" Here!
2 2

277 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2021 at 4:26 AM, Comics4All said:

This cover always bothered me....

Klaus Janson’s figurework was never quite up to the standard of Miller’s and shortcomings weren’t that uncommon if you scrutinise his pencil art.

Nonetheless, a superb, dark, atmospheric inking style.

On 11/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, 500Club said:

:facepalm:

How did I never notice that?  Here’s another…

4DD57481-0B63-4DBA-8EF5-DCAA5BD44B69.jpeg.9579eaa34fb803ff37933d4b950f99ea.jpeg

Yep; some issues with this one. First, aren't the all-powerful Claws supposed to cut thru anything? Is awesome will power keeping them from cutting, or has the shirt somehow absorbed Wolvie's healing factor? Second, Wolverine is short. Why is he so obviously proud of besting an opponent who's apparently 4 foot 10 and 92 lbs? 

On 11/19/2021 at 8:00 AM, KirbyJack said:

Yep; some issues with this one. First, aren't the all-powerful Claws supposed to cut thru anything? Is awesome will power keeping them from cutting, or has the shirt somehow absorbed Wolvie's healing factor? Second, Wolverine is short. Why is he so obviously proud of besting an opponent who's apparently 4 foot 10 and 92 lbs? 

Yes!

Also, Just look at ole Horn head, just standing there in the corner doing nothing while Logan beats up on this 7th grader! 

The way KJ draws  DD's facial expression it looks like he has an  astonished look when he is blind! 

I'll just dispense of this one right away. Jokers left (Our Right) leg would have to be hooked on underneath his shoulder blade if connected at all.Here we have Vampironica #4 alternate cover (LOVE this cover) with the leg corrected. I have seen Bat #251 recreations by other artists with the leg UNfixed. Very odd.

Bat 251.jpg

Vampironica Bat 251 Homage.jpg

On 11/18/2021 at 11:43 PM, Comics4All said:

I see what your saying and thanks, but regardless, this is ain't winning any awards for best cover any time soon....

What’s even worse, is that we’re supposed to believe that the guys shirt will support his weight when hanging on adamantium claws.

On 11/19/2021 at 8:00 AM, KirbyJack said:

Beat me to it