• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's Copper and Modern November Bonanza - More books added - 20% to 25% OFF Pages 1 - 13
6 6

357 posts in this topic

Greetings Forumites! 

I will be listing at least 200 books (maybe a lot more, if there is interest) over the next two/three weeks.  I have been collecting for most of my life and am looking to thin the herd a bit. 

This sale will have a bit of everything to keep it interesting and will have a heavy dose of Spidey, GGA, Batman, various cool variants, oddball stuff and Star Wars (those are my favorites).  I am open to requests.

Invoices:  I will invoice at the end of the sale and will be shipping books out in early December.  So, if you need until December 1 to pay, no problem there.  If you want to check out early, let me know and I will send over an invoice.  

No people on the naughty lists.  Kindly take care of your obligations.

Grading:  I try to be conservative.  Nothing will be graded higher than NM+, and I'm sure some of those could grade at a 9.8.  Nothing has been pressed.

Shipping:  Priority only.  No international shipping.  $8 for up to eight raw books.  $15 for 9 - 22 raw books in a Priority Medium Box.  More than 22 books, exact shipping. Your books will be protected well.  

Returns: Accepted within 7 days of delivery.  Always want to make sure you are happy.  If there is an issue, we will work it out.  

PayPal works for me.  :takeit:rules the day in the thread or PM.  I have a few things listed on the bay.  Rest assured that items listed here are different copies than the ones listed there.

Kudos thread:

Edited by CDaBruce

Silver Surfer #50 (3rd print)  Signed by Ron Lim  NM-  $15

He signed this at SDCC a few years back.  He commented that he hardly ever sees these 3rd prints.  I really like the green tint on the 3rd print.  

:news: SOLD :news:

Spoiler

SilverSurfer503rdsignedNM-.jpg

Edited by CDaBruce