• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All-Time Shadow thread...

73 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2021 at 1:10 PM, Robot Man said:

Almost embarrassed to post this one. But, that has never stopped me before. :roflmao:

Such a beater but got it in a collection many years ago. Thought about dumping it several times but such a classic and hasn’t been posted yet. 

599A5AE9-9666-4E41-9238-38BA86D1C3B4.jpeg

There's a low grade copy of that one on ebay right now at $278...with 21 hours to go...

On 11/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I have wanted this book since 1993.  I consider it the grail of the Powell Shadow covers.  Well, last week I outbid a bunch of poor souls on ebay and now it's in my grubby hands.  :insane:  So, I'm so happy I probably don't need to buy another book for the rest of the year. :banana: Feel free to show your Shadows in this thread if you want.  Have a nice day.  :)

51694242930_45c888f155_c.jpg

Many of those Powell Shadow covers are terrific and kind of underrated. This is one of the best.

On 11/20/2021 at 9:20 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

We should just turn this into the all-time Shadow thread...Here's a few more of mine:

V7 #6 was a purchase from Metro a few years ago, and they really screwed up...they Under-graded the book...:)

44404487420_c5f16efa28_c.jpg

If it had been me, I would had to have returned it or sent them more money. :angel: