• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How backed up is CCS?
2 2

16 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2021 at 2:35 PM, Slappy Laszlo said:

About 9 months.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/ccs-pressing/

You'll probably have more luck if you post your question in the thread below. This area is for questions about grading comics, not about getting comics graded.

This is a question about pressing comics, not about getting comics pressed.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:12 PM, lostboys said:

This is a question about pressing comics, not about getting comics pressed.

Actually your question is about getting comics pressed. A question about pressing comics for this forum would be along the lines of "what is the best humidification method for comics before pressing?" or "What dry mount press do you prefer?" or "Can square bound books be pressed?"

I have one book I thought I would try the CCS and see how it goes.

I now have a third party pressing company and will probably never use CCS again only because of the lead time.  

But I have one book Economy Fast Track that was delivered on 06/03/21 and has been listed as CCS IN PROCESSING since 08/04/21.

On 11/30/2021 at 12:17 PM, cklamer said:

I have one book I thought I would try the CCS and see how it goes.

I now have a third party pressing company and will probably never use CCS again only because of the lead time.  

But I have one book Economy Fast Track that was delivered on 06/03/21 and has been listed as CCS IN PROCESSING since 08/04/21.

Since CCS still hasn't touched my April 2021 submission, I've had several CGC orders run through a great 3rd party cleaner and presser with excellent results since then.  Much faster and cheaper than CCS.  And more COMMUNICATIVE!  I'll never use CCS again.

Alec