• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage says “Hold My Beer”
2 2

88 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2021 at 5:05 PM, tth2 said:
On 11/23/2021 at 2:00 PM, szav said:

good job I assume by the consignor to get them to put those in

When you consign an Action 6.0, Heritage will let you put in whatever you want wherever you want whenever you want.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:10 PM, Gotham Kid said:

Rocket Copy ?

On 11/23/2021 at 7:18 PM, szav said:

With their new fee structure it’d cost him like 50-60k to reslab it.

And likewise to Tim's point, when you are willing to fork over $50K to $60K for CGC to slab a book, they are more than willing to put on the label whatever you want wherever you want whenever you want.  lol

On 11/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, G.A.tor said:

done...I recently sold a 3.5 , so I'm just extrapolating...this copy clears 2 mil easy

Deal… lucky for you I’ve not done well on my last few million dollar plus book wild guesses.  Think I called for 5 mil on the AF15 9.6.

I just hope you’re not the type to bid 1.8 mil on this just to win your dollar.,,

On 11/24/2021 at 12:59 PM, szav said:

Deal… lucky for you I’ve not done well on my last few million dollar plus book wild guesses.  Think I called for 5 mil on the AF15 9.6.

I just hope you’re not the type to bid 1.8 mil on this just to win your dollar.,,

oh, I had already planned to bid more :baiting:

On 11/23/2021 at 4:00 PM, szav said:

Kinda cool that they have pictures of the interior.  And with a white page copy why wouldn’t you?  It’s a strong selling point… good job I assume by the consignor to get them to put those in.

Yes, it's nice to see what "white pages" actually look like. Less white than I imagined.