• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage says “Hold My Beer”
2 2

88 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2021 at 3:00 PM, szav said:

Kinda cool that they have pictures of the interior.  And with a white page copy why wouldn’t you?  It’s a strong selling point… good job I assume by the consignor to get them to put those in.

It will be interesting to watch.   Looks okay for a 6.0 but interior looks real nice.  Who is taking the over/under on an estimate or $1.5 million

On 11/23/2021 at 5:07 PM, batman_fan said:

It will be interesting to watch.   Looks okay for a 6.0 but interior looks real nice.  Who is taking the over/under on an estimate or $1.5 million

I'll take the slight over.  

On 11/23/2021 at 2:55 PM, batman_fan said:

It's a really pretty copy and I actually like the rocket stamp :Rocket:(did CGC know about this when they added this emoji?)... BUT... the lower staple and split at the bottom seem a little generous for a 6.0.  And also a little worrisome for the cover detaching.  

That being said I guess I could settle for a copy like this.  And it's OO also!  Wait, I thought Mitch said there weren't any more of those. hm

On 11/23/2021 at 7:52 PM, batman_fan said:

Actually lets hope he does so we can watch him crack it out.

With their new fee structure it’d cost him like 50-60k to reslab it.  I know he’s tall and all but I’m not sure he’d wanna do that on this one.

Edited by szav