• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Tyson CSS

11 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2021 at 8:21 PM, Jason Grier said:

Has Iron Mike ever signed up for an event? If no, is he on the horizon. I have been looking out for him for about a year now. have several magazines that would love his "John Hancock"

Tyson does do signings.  @jaybuck43 - where did we see him signing and almost considered it? 

If you were having him sign something comic related though, I would see if you could get a CGC witness to tag along. 

One thing that you can use is a site and app called, "Crave the Auto"

https://www.cravetheauto.com/autograph-appearances/11/19-21/css?rq=tyson

Tyson was signing in Chicago earlier this week. 

On 11/23/2021 at 9:06 PM, Buzzetta said:

Tyson does do signings.  @jaybuck43 - where did we see him signing and almost considered it? 

If you were having him sign something comic related though, I would see if you could get a CGC witness to tag along. 

He was in white plains in 2018 and we were looking to do a signing in 2020.

On 11/23/2021 at 9:12 PM, jaybuck43 said:

He was in white plains in 2018 and we were looking to do a signing in 2020.

Oh yeaaaaaaah.... That's why we didn't go. 

It would be comic related have about 5 good to great condition Nintendo Fun Club News with him on it that i would definitely send in for CGC signature and grading. I have googled his name and signing before but really haven't seen it any where. Thanks for the replies! If he ever pops up in the CGC world would definitely have about 10 things to send in, a few Sports Illustrated also!! I was young enough and lucky enough to watch him in his prime on PPV back in the day. No one wanted to buy the PPV because his fights rarely lasted 3 rounds. Those were the days!!

Mike has done A LOT of signings.

When I traveled to sports card conventions many years ago, seemed every show I went to he was signing.

He usually does a small residency of signings at the Tri-Star store in Las Vegas (he lives near by) where he will appear for a full week.

He seems to always do the National Sports Convention.

He is usually about $120-130 per signature.

I have seen two CGC Yellow witnessed comic book by Tyson and I am indeed jealous

Edited by Monstertruck97
Spelling mistakes galore!

On 11/23/2021 at 9:06 PM, Buzzetta said:

On 11/24/2021 at 12:48 PM, Jason Grier said:

It would be comic related have about 5 good to great condition Nintendo Fun Club News with him on it that i would definitely send in for CGC signature and grading. I have googled his name and signing before but really haven't seen it any where. Thanks for the replies! If he ever pops up in the CGC world would definitely have about 10 things to send in, a few Sports Illustrated also!! I was young enough and lucky enough to watch him in his prime on PPV back in the day. No one wanted to buy the PPV because his fights rarely lasted 3 rounds. Those were the days!!

CGC was at that Chicago sports autograph show. Not sure if they accepted magazines or comics. It only mentioned cards.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/events/

581122717_ScreenShot2021-11-26at2_27_57AM.png.79552e606d8dda84e40a1819ea996069.png

Edited by taro90