• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

My contribution will be a Semi-Mysterious Box!

It's only "semi" Mysterious because I will reveal the following:

Within the confines of a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box will be:

TWO (2) Exclusive Marvel Funko Pop Figures
As many books as I can safely fit in alongside them (10-15 depending on thickness I'm guessing?).. including things like:
virgin variants, rarities, modern #1's, maybe a complete series... etc

Oh and my apologies, but because of bulk and weight, I'm going to limit this one to US only.

Father's Day Mystery Box | FIREBOX®

Edited by fmaz

On 11/25/2021 at 10:41 AM, The Sledder said:

I've populated the list with the first handful of items on offer and will be back to do more later.  Thanks! 

You forgot my lightly used copy of The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, Issue 12.  But I'm sure that was an innocent oversight!

On 11/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, Axelrod said:

You forgot my lightly used copy of The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe, Issue 12.  But I'm sure that was an innocent oversight!

I think he only posted page one. Don’t worry that holy grail will be listed soon I’m sure!

Awesome! So glad this is happening again and that we will be able to participate. The whole family looks forward to seeing where we get picked by the Elves :)

We will pick something from the stash in the next few days to include in the raffle.

Thanks @The Sledder for all your efforts with this!