• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 2:58 PM, aszumilo said:

I think you missed LarryW in there

image.png.445b7cde974e4d6a4a097d1a0214862c.png

@Larryw7 was kind enough to say that after getting the Greggy box last year, a prize he felt was worth YEARS of picks, he wanted to give up his pick so someone else could have it.  (worship)

On 12/26/2021 at 3:00 PM, The Sledder said:

@Larryw7 was kind enough to say that after getting the Greggy box last year, a prize he felt was worth YEARS of picks, he wanted to give up his pick so someone else could have it.  (worship)

While we're at it, let's not forget @paperheart kindly donated to the raffle but wanted to be left out of the drawing.  So generous!

On 12/26/2021 at 7:59 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Wow mystery boxes still available!

I’ll take Prize 53. You know I was secret Santa for @Tghutcn and I think it’s a sign his prize is still up so I’ll happily split cost to see what is sent:)

I’ll mark sure to put some nice stuff in there for you thank you for the secret Santa gift they where great