• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 10:48 PM, adampasz said:

I think I have this right. Someone please check...

HorseHater27 Prize 30 - X-Men: The Art and Making of The Animated Series - donated by Cocomon

HorseHater27 Prize 43 - A set of 7 Calvin and Hobbes TPB (US Shipping Only) - donated by SeniorSurfer

Axelrod Prize 50 - Two sketch cards: Rick Geary & Mikel Whelan - donated by Bird

B2D327 Prize 51 - Invincible Ultimate Collection 1&2 - donated by oakman29

Tghutcn Prize 61 - An eclectic short stack of comics and mags that include a couple of foreign books (Spain and Australia). Shipped anywhere. - donated by Jazzman

Prize 62 - Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide 1988 - donated by Norrin Radd

Motor City Rob Prize 64 - Blackest night Mini series 1-8, Blackest night Tales of the
Corps 1-3, and 2 packs of silver age resealable bags. (Canada Shipping
Only) - donated by Ares

adampasz Prize 71 - Vintage SF-themed book lot with Star Trek focus (US/Canada Shipping Only) - donated by smithdatura

spidermanbeyond Prize 75 - War themed Comics, DVDs, and more (US Shipping Only) - donated by Buzzetta

RandoStoyz Prize 79 - Green Lantern Hardcovers (US Shipping Only) - donated by 707comics

Barth Prize 82 - 2015 Funko JAWS with bloody Quint (US Shipping Only) - donated by manicnerd

I didn’t claim the price guide but I’ll happily take it just to look at the stuff in it if that’s alright 

On 12/26/2021 at 5:48 PM, adampasz said:

I think I have this right. Someone please check...

HorseHater27 Prize 30 - X-Men: The Art and Making of The Animated Series - donated by Cocomon

HorseHater27 Prize 43 - A set of 7 Calvin and Hobbes TPB (US Shipping Only) - donated by SeniorSurfer

Axelrod Prize 50 - Two sketch cards: Rick Geary & Mikel Whelan - donated by Bird

B2D327 Prize 51 - Invincible Ultimate Collection 1&2 - donated by oakman29

Tghutcn Prize 61 - An eclectic short stack of comics and mags that include a couple of foreign books (Spain and Australia). Shipped anywhere. - donated by Jazzman

Prize 62 - Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide 1988 - donated by Norrin Radd

Motor City Rob Prize 64 - Blackest night Mini series 1-8, Blackest night Tales of the
Corps 1-3, and 2 packs of silver age resealable bags. (Canada Shipping
Only) - donated by Ares

adampasz Prize 71 - Vintage SF-themed book lot with Star Trek focus (US/Canada Shipping Only) - donated by smithdatura

spidermanbeyond Prize 75 - War themed Comics, DVDs, and more (US Shipping Only) - donated by Buzzetta

RandoStoyz Prize 79 - Green Lantern Hardcovers (US Shipping Only) - donated by 707comics

Barth Prize 82 - 2015 Funko JAWS with bloody Quint (US Shipping Only) - donated by manicnerd

Looks good.

On 12/26/2021 at 1:59 PM, SpideyFein said:

Well, I thought you’d understand lol 

You know it’s all Turtle love! 

:x

You'll at least need to post a picture and show me the sweet sewer loot when it arrives.

On 12/26/2021 at 6:56 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Probably been said but I’m gonna thank @The Sledderand whoever else (sometimes it’s been @HollyJollyOne) as well as YOU reading this for making this raffle so much fun and something in encourage myself to step up on year after year. Awesome.

Cheers and good health to all as the new year approaches!

Same here!wow lot of work for you guys thanks @The Sledder @HollyJollyOne(worship)

Also a heartfelt thank you for the term 'go pound sand'...a phrase which I will surely be using many times in the coming year!