• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2022 at 10:09 PM, comicginger1789 said:

So Christmas in July is officially the best! Thanks so much @Crops068

A37E5E7C-2C9F-4CDB-842D-7E490B32C6B9.jpeg

EB62FBDA-5E6A-45AA-9DEA-A7E118270CFE.jpeg

69470B5D-C665-4B89-8C4D-89B2DC4C49E4.jpeg

Would have been a Canada Day delivery if not for those pesky customs checks!

Glad it arrived safely. <3

P.S. Eric Powell was pretty cool to meet in person, that Goon is signed sorry not SS. :)

On 7/13/2022 at 11:15 PM, Crops068 said:

Would have been a Canada Day delivery if not for those pesky customs checks!

Glad it arrived safely. <3

P.S. Eric Powell was pretty cool to meet in person, that Goon is signed sorry not SS. :)

I saw that! Def always been intrigued by Goon

i forgot to photograph this too which I needed! Thanks!

image.jpg

My first time doing one of these, but I will donate a "Mystery Box" that will contain 3 books that will include:

1 Random non-graded #1 comic book from my collection

1 Random non-graded "Key" issue (1st appearance OR cameo of a character) from my collection

1 Random non-graded comic from my collection (current era).

*"Random" will be defined as letting my wife pick out whatever she thinks is "cool" on the last day of entry (12.21.2022). US locations only please.

mystery.jpg

On 7/14/2022 at 8:25 AM, Lirion said:

My first time doing one of these, but I will donate a "Mystery Box" that will contain 3 books that will include:

1 Random non-graded #1 comic book from my collection

1 Random non-graded "Key" issue (1st appearance OR cameo of a character) from my collection

1 Random non-graded comic from my collection (current era).

*"Random" will be defined as letting my wife pick out whatever she thinks is "cool" on the last day of entry (12.21.2022). US locations only please.

mystery.jpg

This was last year's thread, unfortunately we had a lapse in christmas cheer and that brought this thread back around half way through 2022.

But you are prepared for this year!

Edited by Crops068

On 7/14/2022 at 9:48 AM, Crops068 said:

This was last year's thread, unfortunately we had a lapse in christmas cheer and that brought this thread back around half way through 2022.

But you are prepared for this year!

Well that sucks lol. I'm in for the 2022 version whenever it happens (if I pay attention and see it!)

On 8/24/2022 at 3:11 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

When will the 2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread start so we can begin collaborating?

3 months from now, going by when this one started.

On 9/8/2022 at 6:24 PM, wombat said:

I saw this thread pop up and was like holy heck, I can't believe its December already. 

All I saw was your avatar next to this thread as a new post and thought, "Woohoo! @HollyJollyOne had responded!". :roflmao:

But sooner than you think!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

All I saw was your avatar next to this thread as a new post and thought, "Woohoo! @HollyJollyOne had responded!". :roflmao:

I do have things prepared for 2022-23 if I don't find something better, something good so far though!

On 9/8/2022 at 7:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

If Death Dealer is showing up at your house you better believe its not going to be a Merry Christmas.