• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGc Submission receive date compared to current turn around time.

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

Just wondering, 

My CGC submission has it down as received on 10/14/21 and the currently turn around time says its opening packages delivered the week of November 15, 2021.

Does this mean there is an issue with my submission? or am i miss understanding the current turn around time. 

Thank you legends. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. The date listed on the website is the current mail delivery date we are opening in our receiving room.  This is not the date we are grading.  If you have an order that was delivered in October that is not showing up in our system at all, then please contact our customer service department with the order number and the package tracking number and we will investigate further for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

On 11/30/2021 at 12:59 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. The date listed on the website is the current mail delivery date we are opening in our receiving room.  This is not the date we are grading.  If you have an order that was delivered in October that is not showing up in our system at all, then please contact our customer service department with the order number and the package tracking number and we will investigate further for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

So the 197 days turn around is 197 days from the received  date of 10/14/21.

Cheers