• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wicked Comic Con - Boston, MA - April 9, 2022

33 posts in this topic

2C47E42C-7792-4D5C-BF37-20FC66A0C379.thumb.jpeg.98e9204a42b2ffeceed3502d5b9b824b.jpeg

https://www.wickedcomiccon.com

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes the original Boston Comic Con team has reunited to bring an authentic indie convention experience back to New England! Join us for WICKED COMIC CON Saturday, April 9, 2022 at the Westin Boston Seaport District for one day dedicated to comic books, comic creators, comic art, and cosplayers. 
Guest list currently includes:

More guests TBA

Tickets now on sale: https://www.wickedcomiccon.com/tickets/

The Boston Red Sox and Wicked Comic Con Present, “Wicked Comic Con Day at Fenway Park!”, taking place Saturday, April 2nd, at 1pm! Come in costume and cheer on the Sox at this kick-off event before Wicked Comic Con, taking place Saturday, April 9th. Following the game, everyone who purchases tickets to the event is invited to the post game Wicked Comic Con party inside Fenway Park, where we will have photo ops with various heroes and villains, costume contests, DJ playing music throughout the afternoon, and drinks (for purchase). Ticket Package includes: One (1) ticket to the Boston Red Sox game on April 2nd against the Tampa Bay Rays at Fenway Park One (1) entry to the post-game, Wicked Comic Con party at Fenway Park following the game One (1) pass to Wicked Comic Con, taking place Saturday, April 9th at the Westin Seaport One (1) exclusive lanyard Costumes are encouraged for everyone who purchases this exclusive ticket and you may be seen throughout New England during the game. Tickets are limited, so don’t miss out on this deal!

On 4/9/2022 at 6:12 PM, Pontoon said:

Where's all the show reports?

I found it too crowded for my liking. I can live with waiting my turn to get into a longbox, but those aisles were crammed to the point where they were barely passable.

That place was packed! 

I had my son and niece with me and it was tough to take my eyes off them to dig through comics. 

I did get to spend a few minutes chatting with Klaus Janson who was extremely pleasant to talk to. 

My plan is to get up to NH in a few weeks. Hopefully my son will let me dig through some more boxes this time.