• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JBPEZ...Timely Captain America 21, Edgar Church Mile High, MLJ Black Hood 18, Planet 54, Namora 1,Centaur, Avengers 47 Big Apple, Ghost Rider 1, ASM 28, FF 211, Rom 1
4 4

69 posts in this topic

Being a local, I wouldn’t want to part with any of these books to go go El Segundo. Not exactly a prime tourist location. A place I drive by on the 405 freeway and just keep my eyes on the road. Just a little further north is Manhattan or Redondo Beach. Much more recommended.

Either way great books and good luck with your sale!

On 11/28/2021 at 8:04 AM, Robot Man said:

Being a local, I wouldn’t want to part with any of these books to go go El Segundo. Not exactly a prime tourist location. A place I drive by on the 405 freeway and just keep my eyes on the road. Just a little further north is Manhattan or Redondo Beach. Much more recommended.

Either way great books and good luck with your sale!

What?  You mean south of El Segundo for MB and RB...  El Segundo is like Mayberry...a diamond in the rough.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:37 PM, jbpez said:
On 11/27/2021 at 9:30 PM, jimjum12 said:

:gossip: Cape Cod copy.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I thought so too Jim..the ND sure looks like cape cod to me as well!

It's also not just an old label but one of the earliest... this one pre-dates the "inner well" version. I know in the coin hobby, early generation slabs have value on their own regard. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu