• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vote to split Forum Only Selling Gold/Silver/Bronze to Gold Selling and Silver/Bronze Selling separately. PLEASE VOTE!
2 2

Vote to split Forum Only Selling Gold/Silver/Bronze to Gold Selling and Silver/Bronze Selling separately. PLEASE VOTE!  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Do you vote to split Gold/Silver/Bronze Selling only into Gold Selling Only and Silver/Bronze Selling Only separately?

• Yes! Split them
    • No! Keep tham as is

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/27/2021 at 07:59 AM

30 posts in this topic

This vote is a request to change the Forum Only Market Place Selling Gold/Silver/Bronze Age Only into two separate market places:

Golden Age Selling Only

and

Silver/Bronze Age Selling Only

The request was made with the proposal that (1) Golden Age is the corner stone of the comic collecting hobby, (2) Golden Age has a clear, agreed upon end point with the introduction of Showcase #4, 1956 and (3) that Silver & Bronze Age do not have a clear, agreed upon beginning point.  Please vote, it matters.

from other thread-

On 11/28/2021 at 1:33 PM, grebal said:

I wouldn't support just making GA a new sub-forum, for a total of 4 sub-forums incl. MISC. 

But I would support change to (1) GA and (2) SA/BA/Copper and (3) Modern.  For one thing- I might never have to gaze upon another modern comic outside of shows.

Probably reflects my bias - for a long time my world was SA/BA/CA, until I broadened my world to include GA. 

Edited by grebal

On 11/28/2021 at 1:02 PM, october said:

Done

Thanks, I will vote. I just think it's more work figuring out which goes where and after looking at the complaints for years,  perhaps there would be less "blank" hurt if people didn't have to figure it out. Plus as someone suggested, more views.

I say split them.  But only if there’s a hard rule on labeling correctly.  And a firm cut off point.  Just pick a year. Doesn’t have to be the 100% agreed year.  So we don’t have an atomic age or EC age battle.  Just pick a year and people post their books accordingly.