• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There is a poll to give Golden Age its own Selling Forum (split it from Gold/Silver/Bronze Age Only) Your vote matters!

27 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, batman_fan said:

I voted to split them out and I would prefer a listing of 

Platinum (1897-1937)

Gold (1938-1947)

Atomic (1948-1955)

Silver (1956-1969)

Bronze (1970-1985)

Copper (1985 - 2000)

Modern (2001 - present)

We can argue about exact dates for the ages but I think it makes it easier to know where to post.

Let's not forget Victorian (which I believe should be between Osmium and Platinum).

Edited by MusterMark

On 11/28/2021 at 9:02 PM, fifties said:

I voted to split, but as of now, it's percentage is at 42, while voting to keep things as they are is at almost 58%.  Frankly I feel that it's a waste of my time to go into a sales thread where the title includes, "Golden Age", as an obvious teaser, only to find a plethora of code approved fare to have to either wade through, or O/W and more frequently,  I'll just leave.  And I don't care if they're Silver or any of the other metals, it's all chaff to me.

@fifties : With all due respect, may I suggest a slight change in username to "only-the-first-half-of-the-fifties"

Edited by MusterMark

On 12/1/2021 at 11:18 AM, Robot Man said:

Nor should we forget this era... 

Magura_-_drawings.jpg

The first Flint Stone comics! How my great Uncle would howl in laughter at those. Well, until he was eaten by a cave bear.