• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to get followers?
2 2

34 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2021 at 1:48 PM, JasonTodd69 said:

I have been in the boards for several months now but I don't have followers. Can someone tell me about the followers and the boards. Like do people actually follow you etc? 

Topic "How to get followers"

Based on my time on the interwebs simply make your posts as snarky if not as downright mean+nasty as possible. The more intolerant and narrow minded the better.

Edited by MAR1979

On 12/2/2021 at 5:56 PM, Math Teacher said:

In my case, I offered sexual favors. :roflmao:

:whatthe: out of context thread here we come...

On 11/28/2021 at 10:48 AM, JasonTodd69 said:

I have been in the boards for several months now but I don't have followers. Can someone tell me about the followers and the boards. Like do people actually follow you etc? 

I've been in the boards for 5 years, and I have 3 followers. 

:tonofbricks:

When I was there frequently, up to 5-6 years ago, I started to follow the boardies which I was already acquainted with/that I befriended and whose content I often liked a lot.
I haven’t regretted this, although following a number of users could result in many notifications.
I have 13 followers, many are friends, but also many good friends are not my "followers". And with good reason… (:

@adampasz Been here for almost 10 years, it’s all good.

On 11/29/2021 at 9:51 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

How many followers does one need to be an "influencer" of the CGC?

You are showing your age. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 11/28/2021 at 12:59 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I've been around a bit longer than you and don't have any either.  It doesn't appear to be a "thing" on these Boards, and I'm not even sure what value it would have.  I have PM conversations with some members which I value a lot more than if they just Followed my incoherent ramblings.

They randomly pop up for me from time to time. I have never asked for any they just show up.