• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect Signature Placement
5 5

137 posts in this topic

On 1/17/2022 at 4:58 PM, Dimez said:

C4B15350-505E-4D3F-A66A-65ACFB0FF035.jpeg

Nice placement, but what would've made it perfect is if they double signed upside down in the glasses of the mirror image (thumbsu

The Spidey 798, Underworld Blood Wars and Batman Arkham, all have good sig placement as far as my preferences go.

The Cap 6...let's face it...Stan never had the best placement when signing. I've had some really nice placements with his sig too though but I'm very happy that at least he didn't sign on the Winter Soldier's face on this one. Easily my favorite SS book I've ever owned though. Signed by Stan Lee, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan and Joe and Anthony Russo. 

Amazing Spider Man 798 cgc 9 9 mint.jpg

Underworld Blood Wars 1 CGC 9.9 SS Kate Beckinsale.jpg

Batman Arkham Knight 1 Gamestop variant cgc 9.8 #1320650008 SS Art Thibert.jpg

cgc 9.8 Captain America 6 SS stan lee, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Stan Lee, Russo Brothers.jpg

Edited by Timeless icons

On 2/14/2022 at 8:18 PM, Timeless icons said:

The Spidey 798, Underworld Blood Wars and Batman Arkham, all have good sig placement as far as my preferences go.

The Cap 6...let's face it...Stan never had the best placement when signing. I've had some really nice placements with his sig too though but I'm very happy that at least he didn't sign on the Winter Soldier's face on this one. Easily my favorite SS book I've ever owned though. Signed by Stan Lee, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan and Joe and Anthony Russo. 

Amazing Spider Man 798 cgc 9 9 mint.jpg

Underworld Blood Wars 1 CGC 9.9 SS Kate Beckinsale.jpg

Batman Arkham Knight 1 Gamestop variant cgc 9.8 #1320650008 SS Art Thibert.jpg

cgc 9.8 Captain America 6 SS stan lee, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Stan Lee, Russo Brothers.jpg

I like the Beckinsale and Kirkham but I hate to say not the Stan Lee.  The Thibert would've been better served to sign in silver.

On 2/14/2022 at 8:58 PM, s-man said:

I like the Beckinsale and Kirkham but I hate to say not the Stan Lee.  The Thibert would've been better served to sign in silver.

Stan would have been better somewhere else on the cover but still happy it wasn't on his face. I would have preferred Gold on Bats since it would have stood out better than both black or silver. Nice spot though.

On 2/14/2022 at 9:41 PM, Timeless icons said:

I would have preferred Gold on Bats since it would have stood out better than both black or silver.

Gold would've popped nicely on the page (thumbsu