• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect Signature Placement
5 5

137 posts in this topic

It's only one sig, Bagely, but still not bad. If you've seen his sketches that can be a bit messy, I was satisfied for just a signature. I might should have got Bendis as the creator of Miles Morales.  (thumbsu

Bagely art though. :cheers:

2022_05_10 10_39 AM Office Lens.jpg

On 5/20/2022 at 7:28 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Got this one back from the Terry Austin signing and really love the Signature Placement. 

1498114532_2022-04-11-0011(2).thumb.jpg.5780b9989c2d6baeed3e4f925e6a55f9.jpg

Wasnt there a story on getting that one back? If so, I'm glad its sorted out. :wishluck:

Nice looking  :)

On 5/20/2022 at 7:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wasnt there a story on getting that one back? If so, I'm glad its sorted out. :wishluck:

Nice looking  :)

Actually this was the only one in the lot that wasn't eventful.  (Really happy about that)

What you are thinking of is the other 3 that went into the same signing.  I sent 4. 3 had issues and went back for ME. Recieved those back. All 3 have to go back again. (Just mailed 2 of them yesterday, the 3rd needs different attention and I have emails out to CS to hopefully fix its issues) :sorry:

On 5/20/2022 at 8:13 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Actually this was the only one in the lot that wasn't eventful.  (Really happy about that)

What you are thinking of is the other 3 that went into the same signing.  I sent 4. 3 had issues and went back for ME. Recieved those back. All 3 have to go back again. (Just mailed 2 of them yesterday, the 3rd needs different attention and I have emails out to CS to hopefully fix its issues) :sorry:

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

:cheers:

On 6/5/2023 at 3:23 PM, J Bill said:

My favorite cover of all time. This was submitted slabbed so signature placement was really at Claremont's discretion and very happy with how it turned out!

image.png.dca55ff4d25e35feeaa46880882c9052.png

Nice! With the snikt as well ❤️‍🩹

On 6/5/2023 at 3:23 PM, J Bill said:

My favorite cover of all time. This was submitted slabbed so signature placement was really at Claremont's discretion and very happy with how it turned out!

image.png.dca55ff4d25e35feeaa46880882c9052.png

That one is perfect. 

On 6/5/2023 at 10:37 PM, Artboy99 said:

I love this signed copy of Detective 880 I have. Jock's signature in the same color as the Joker's lips looks like smeared lipstick.

IMG_20230303_120054_805.jpg

It does make him look crazier if thats possible!