• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Desperately seeking book -millennium Crisis On Infinite Earths chromium cover cgc 9.8
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody… I just got bumped out of my top spot because a new book was added to my set…

I need to find a ss copy or not signed cgc 9.8 or higher copy of the Crisis On Infinite Earths Millennium edition. The chromium cover.

I will consider all books offered, but please don’t go crazy just because I am desperate.

please and thank you.

Its fine to post here, but if you haven't already posted there, there's a 'want to buy' subforum where you can post about books you're looking for.  Consider posting there. good luck.

Edited by revat

On 11/29/2021 at 8:27 AM, AJRodriquez said:

Hi everybody… I just got bumped out of my top spot because a new book was added to my set…

I need to find a ss copy or not signed cgc 9.8 or higher copy of the Crisis On Infinite Earths Millennium edition. The chromium cover.

I will consider all books offered, but please don’t go crazy just because I am desperate.

please and thank you.

Hi,

Hope it's OK if I ask questions+comments:

1) To which set was it added?

2) Was The Standard NON Chrome edition added as well?
If it was not then IMHO started a new topic on https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/33-cgc-registry/
State the case and facts calmly and respectfully to "Matt G" mentioning that either both Chrome and the standard and plentiful NON-Chrome should be present in the set or even better that neither should be present. Given the Millenniums were released 16.5 year after COIE series ended seems reasonable to me at least.

3) The Book was a Diamond Seminar Exclusive in 2000 it does not seem very fair that an obscure Chrome variant added to an existing set.

4) Being a giveaway at a Diamond Seminar the book was never actually on-sale when it was new. Unless some sort of "master set" again it seems terribly unfair it was added.

Non relevant comment: 21 years ago Crisis On Infinite Earths Millennium Chromium was the first CGC comic I ever purchased on eBay, my 1st 9.8, and my 2nd CGC book overall.

Edited by MAR1979