• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Bill Ward Captain Marvel Jr Story. Full page splash. From Master Comics #120

2 posts in this topic

haven't been offering any art here for a while, but I'm selling this story.

this was the last CM story I kept from the Fawcett Warehouse, and so I have had it for almost 40 years. It has never been in another collector's hands

8 pages, art by Bill Ward.
Full page splashes are a rarity at Fawcett because they usually had an inset panel at bottom right.

This splash is incredible! $18,995.00

Shipping is the USA will be handled by Registered Mail and insured. Rate to be determined.
I am also happy to have any buyer stop by my office in Las Vegas with green cash, and show you other stuff, including movie posters & etc

Payment would be preferred by Cashier Check, Bank Money Order or wired to my bank.

You can contact me here, or via my website email sales@comic-art.com or richadmin@mpb.auction

Happy to answer any inquiries and provide better pictures

sale_1700b__0051.thumb.jpg.617b83710f877634790d162e135cf8b3.jpg

Sheet001.thumb.jpg.d17919e4c6f9645171806f1258be15e7.jpg

Edited by comicartcom

On 11/29/2021 at 1:23 PM, comicartcom said:

haven't been offering any art here for a while, but I'm selling this story.

this was the last CM story I kept from the Fawcett Warehouse, and so I have had it for almost 40 years. It has never been in another collector's hands

8 pages, art by Bill Ward.
Full page splashes are a rarity at Fawcett because they usually had an inset panel at bottom right.

This splash is incredible! $18,995.00

Shipping is the USA will be handled by Registered Mail and insured. Rate to be determined.
I am also happy to have any buyer stop by my office in Las Vegas with green cash, and show you other stuff, including movie posters & etc

Payment would be preferred by Cashier Check, Bank Money Order or wired to my bank.

You can contact me here, or via my website email sales@comic-art.com or richadmin@mpb.auction

Happy to answer any inquiries and provide better pictures

sale_1700b__0051.thumb.jpg.617b83710f877634790d162e135cf8b3.jpg

Sheet001.thumb.jpg.d17919e4c6f9645171806f1258be15e7.jpg

That’s a beauty! GLWS