• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to take the $50 off?

15 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2021 at 8:54 PM, toro said:

Just got an email for $50 off elite, one day only.

Get it all for $50 off when you upgrade to a CGC Elite membership by 10 p.m. EST on December 1, 2021. Just enter code JINGLE21.

I was thinking about it, but wasn't sure how they credit/prorate the value of an existing membership. I emailed to ask, but they didn't understand based on the response. 

I'm not sure what happens with the 6 months I have left on my existing premium membership and don't want to lose that value. In their email they state "You will receive an additional discount based on the time remaining in your current membership," but their online checkout system doesn't account for this.

On 12/1/2021 at 11:45 AM, TheGeneral said:

I was thinking about it, but wasn't sure how they credit/prorate the value of an existing membership. I emailed to ask, but they didn't understand based on the response. 

I'm not sure what happens with the 6 months I have left on my existing premium membership and don't want to lose that value. In their email they state "You will receive an additional discount based on the time remaining in your current membership," but their online checkout system doesn't account for this.

I bought it and i had a Premium Expiring in April. Now shows Elite expiring Dec22

On 12/1/2021 at 1:08 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

I never thought id say this but id sooner send my books off to PGX.

Well ok now let's not say CRAZY things...

On 12/1/2021 at 4:07 PM, gregwynn said:

I bought it and i had a Premium Expiring in April. Now shows Elite expiring Dec22

Quick, send something in so we can find out what additional discount is.

On 12/1/2021 at 5:04 PM, JollyComics said:

Never got that via email.

Maybe it came to those of us who were once in Auto renew and then dropped out.  Or maybe your spam filter just tossed it.

On 12/1/2021 at 5:33 PM, toro said:

Maybe it came to those of us who were once in Auto renew and then dropped out.  Or maybe your spam filter just tossed it.

Do you have to use the email link? I went to just account and it was only marked down to $288.

Still idk how I feel about upgrading and owing membership dues in December.....since it renewed the yearly to December for those that upgraded

Still I was just curious, I renewed in May and still get the 10% until next may, so i thought it odd that it would go to accounts right now......

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/1/2021 at 5:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Do you have to use the email link? I went to just account and it was only marked down to $288.

Still idk how I feel about upgrading and owing membership dues in December.....since it renewed the yearly to December for those that upgraded

Still I was just curious, I renewed in May and still get the 10% until next may, so i thought it odd that it would go to accounts right now......

Yes, you can only reach the discount with the email, unless you just type in the keyword. @toro thanks for sharing in case some missed it (thumbsu

Cool Beans, some leftover savings, I'm assuming because holidays and the decrease in benefits and upping costs this year.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/1/2021 at 6:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I haven't renewed, but mine is just marked down to $294 and not $288 it has the link to put in the Keyword JINGLE21

That is the link in my email.  Don't know if it just was set individually in each of our emails

http://click.email.cgccomics.com/?qs=ae44b86501ff93d9bd07631d35d4376d2d5513f14468ebd11f639d102067a985710f80838a93ecdf42b76cef995630733daf5dc11228ad31

On 12/1/2021 at 5:33 PM, toro said:

Check the spam mail. Not there. I recalled that I received the notification about the automatic renewal approaching nearly.  That is all I got.  Nothing about $50 off.