• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card Placement for Mail
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello

I believe it means put the cards in the same order as they are listed on the packing slip.  In other words, the first card listed on the packing slip should be on top.  This will make it easier for CGC to verify the cards sent match the cards listed on the packing slips.

Mike

• Administrator
On 12/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, Bill Rosner said:

Thanks for the quick response.  One more question before I get set to send this off.  I paid $40 for shipping via USPS, but I don't see a shipping label, only a packing slip.  I'm guessing I'm confused, but can you advise how I'm supposed to ship?

I'm checking into this.

• Administrator
On 12/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, Bill Rosner said:

Thanks for the quick response.  One more question before I get set to send this off.  I paid $40 for shipping via USPS, but I don't see a shipping label, only a packing slip.  I'm guessing I'm confused, but can you advise how I'm supposed to ship?

That is for return shipping, not shipping to CGC. You are responsible for getting your collectibles to us.

On 12/1/2021 at 11:26 AM, Bill Rosner said:

Mike mentioned it above, but you are paying the $40 for return shipping/insurance (if selected). I recommend shipping TO cgc via USPS as well due to the insurance rates being more reasonable...but in the end it's like everything else; personal preference.