• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carnival of Killers and Sawbones by Stan Lee !?!?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

https://nerdist.com/article/stan-lee-horror-cinematic-universe-sawbones-carnival-of-killers-movies/

So I give up what are these? My news feeds are full of articles about some "horror writing by Stan Lee from 1961 to 1971" but I can't find any references to these, presumably published, items anywhere on the internet. And apparently none of the authors of the several articles I have read on this topic can be bothered to site published references... So... does anybody know what/where these writing are, "Carnival of Killers" and "Sawbones" specifically; as I'm well aware of Stan Lee's general horror writings of titles, but these two specific examples I am not familiar with.

Thanks in advance!

*Ouch I go inactive on these boards for a decade or so and CGC kills my old account, I'm the original WolveRider, not that it matters...

Edited by WolveRider1

There is no mention of anything published, and the dates refer to his development of the Marvel Universe. I suspect these were among the scores of concepts developed by ( or at least attributed to) Lee during his association with POW! Entertainment in his later years. I doubt anything more than an outline was written by Lee. Given the cloud of lawsuits surrounding the history of the company, I wouldn't have complete confidence that they were even Lee's concepts, or if they were, they might not be any more than a single sentence thrown out while Lee was brainstorming for concepts to develop.