• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold charizard vs psa
1 1

11 posts in this topic

From the few I’ve seen on ebay it looks like they are not sleeved, psa stopped grading these due to damage.

Edit: at first I thought cgc had put them in inner sleeves but upon further inspection I was wrong  

Edited by JohnBurke

On 12/5/2021 at 8:46 PM, kreativemente said:

PSA isn't losing ground, but thats dope. Is there an image of it?? Your link resolves to the ebay Homepage

Edit: Are they selectively choosing which ones to sleeve or are all of them sleeved now??

I can't find one sleeved.. the ones listed on eBay look unsleeved to me. ???

On 12/5/2021 at 8:46 PM, kreativemente said:

PSA isn't losing ground, but thats dope. Is there an image of it?? Your link resolves to the ebay Homepage

Edit: Are they selectively choosing which ones to sleeve or are all of them sleeved now??

PSA doesn't grade these metal cards anymore because they are getting damaged in their cases.

On 12/5/2021 at 11:21 PM, JohnBurke said:

This one is https://www.ebay.com/itm/115126783766?hash=item1ace174f16:g:zOkAAOSwwythq-qq

but you’re right I think others aren’t, I wonder if they changed after the first few 

I can't tell ???

Is that not just the seller putting it in a sleeve?? I thought you meant that they were sleeved inside the slab :/

On 2/14/2022 at 10:38 PM, Mittens said:

I just got mine back from CGC they are sleeved but my slide around sooo bad it’s horrid it’s like they should never have gone past quality control 

F14827BC-F782-478E-BAFB-6A7DE84ABCEF.jpeg

A8C5A634-6590-4AA2-AB56-68E697A8B308.jpeg

B84A76BB-CC33-41D5-881A-87157EEDCD2C.jpeg

Ya mine just arrived yesterday (one didn't get graded due to a "Brittle Top Edge") but both the charizards and the pikachu have complete free movement inside the case...like seriously like that the 9 and 9.5 ain't gonna stay like that! And why charge me for the pikachu when the others you put in a craptastic case where it's moving freely and get "brittle edges" anyways? 

On 2/17/2022 at 7:48 AM, Tango_542 said:
On 2/14/2022 at 8:38 PM, Mittens said:

I just got mine back from CGC they are sleeved but my slide around sooo bad it’s horrid it’s like they should never have gone past quality control 

F14827BC-F782-478E-BAFB-6A7DE84ABCEF.jpeg

A8C5A634-6590-4AA2-AB56-68E697A8B308.jpeg

B84A76BB-CC33-41D5-881A-87157EEDCD2C.jpeg

Expand  

Ya mine just arrived yesterday (one didn't get graded due to a "Brittle Top Edge") but both the charizards and the pikachu have complete free movement inside the case...like seriously like that the 9 and 9.5 ain't gonna stay like that! And why charge me for the pikachu when the others you put in a craptastic case where it's moving freely and get "brittle edges" anyways? 

i don't mean this as a defense of CGC, but please contact them directly and give them comments.  CGC card grading is still new and very obviously there are improvements that can be made to many parts of the process. Not only that they may actually help you solve the issue of your specific cards, which would be nice.