• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dale Roberts Comics 2021 Holiday Sales thread! RECAP PAGE 80! NEW MARKDOWNS!
30 30

1,637 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas everyone! 
My annual Holiday Sales Thread will begin tonight at 8 PM CST. I'll be listing books for through December and ending in early January. Invoices will be sent when the thread closes, and no shipping will occur until that time. So even if you don't have enough cash right now, you have about 1 month to save up for your purchases.

2021 has been a crazy year to say the least! I hope all are staying healthy and doing well. It has been a fantastic year in the comic business and I am thankful to all of you who have purchased books from my website. Not only has this year been great for selling, but I've also had a remarkable year for buying. Throughout the year I have added several thousand books to the website, but I also have set aside lots of good books for this thread.

In this thread, there will be Golden Age, pre-code horror, Silver Age, Bronze Age, Magazines, a few pulps and who knows what else. There are keys, semi-keys, movie books, high grades, mid grades, and low grades, and almost all of it will be CHEAP, heavily discounted in some cases! High grade books for the picky collectors and lots of bargains for the more price conscious collector, and plenty of room for dealers to make money. . I can't imagine that you won't be able to find something you are looking for at a very good price!

Typical board rules apply.
:takeit: is king!
I welcome reasonable offers by PM, but not 30 seconds after the book has been posted. And no editing of I'll Take its. If you click it, its yours. No trading allowed.

Payment - Paypal is the preferred method of payment, but I will accept checks or money orders. Invoices will go out in early January, and no payments are due until that time!

Time Payments - I also do time payments on purchases (combined or individual) of more than $500.00. I prefer NOT to draw payments out more than a couple of months.  And typically speaking, I don't do discounts and time payments together. Please ask on time payments before taking the book.
If you do time payments with me, you can't be buying other stuff on the boards, while I am waiting for your payment

Shipping - I will ship worldwide. I use Fed Ex on large shipments and orders over $1000, and USPS Priority for everything else. Fedex shipping begins at $18.00 and goes up from there. USA Priority shipping begins at $10.00, and goes up from there. I do not use first class shipping for international. Priority mail is the only option, unless you clear it with me first.

Returns - Everything is 100% returnable within 10 days of arrival. If you get a book and you submit it, and it comes back restored, you can return for a full refund. 

Listing schedule - This is a tentative schedule, due to potential family or holiday activities, but I will stick to it as nearly as I can.

Sunday December 5th - 8 PM CST
Thursday December 16th -  7 PM CST
Sunday December 19th - 8 PM CST
Sunday December 26th - 8 PM CST
Thursday December 30th - 8 PM CST 
Saturday January 1st - 12 Noon CST!
Sunday January 2nd - 8 PM CST - Grand Finale!

If you have questions or requests, please PM them to me. Thanks for looking and get ready to grab some books!
Edited by Dale Roberts