• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sony's VENOM 3 starring Tom Hardy (2024)
1 1

63 posts in this topic

Get ready for more adventures with Eddie Brock and Venom. In a recent interview with Collider, Spider-Man producer Amy Pascal confirmed that a third Venom film is currently in the works. This comes a few months following the release of the sequel Venom: Let There Be Carnage, and just days before the release of Spider-Man: No Way Home. While Pascal's comments indicate that the film is in its very early stages, this means that fans can safely expect another outing of Tom Hardy as the human and symbiote duo.

"We are in the planning stages right now but what we are focused on is getting everybody to come and see No Way Home," Pascal revealed.

As soon as Venom: Let There Be Carnage debuted, fans began to wonder what the future would hold for Hardy's take on the human and symbiote, both within potential Spider-Man installments and outside of it.

Edited by Bosco685

This time he's crossing over with the Care Bears. The white of his costume will form a big white heart logo. You heard it here first, folks. 

On 4/26/2022 at 1:49 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Not a bad take. A Venom trilogy without Spider-Man sounds awful to me.

"You posted something I dislike too? I'm down with that!"

:baiting:

:roflmao:

But seriously. If they keep kicking the Spider-Man can down the road it would be so much wasted good grace that could be shown just by including more of the character. It's the smart creative and business decision to make.

Calling it now: in the trailer for Venom 3 we will see Eddie Brock sneaking into a hospital or some sort of evil lab and when confronted by heavy security he says "umm I am Doctor Michael Morbius... Just kidding, it's VENOM!"

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 4/26/2022 at 3:47 PM, Broke as a Joke said:

Maybe Sony will treat us to a Venom, Morbius, El Muerte, Madame Web team up movie like we all have been clamoring for...

Let's salute Sony for taking risks.  👏 

Maybe you heard of a little Oscar-winning movie Sony released titled Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse? By the way, it beat out Ralph Breaks The Internet and The Incredibles 2 for that crazy Disney company.

It was also the first win ever in its history for Sony Pictures Animation.

I don't think we will see Tom Hardy in a movie with full fledged Spider-Man. More likely to me is that the symbiote finds Eddie in the MCU or even Flash Thompson - in other words they just use the symbiote to do their own thing with it and Sony keeps on with their universe

On 4/26/2022 at 5:48 PM, Bird said:

I don't think we will see Tom Hardy in a movie with full fledged Spider-Man.

At this point I don't even care if it's Madame Web.  I just need to see some kind of arachnid in a Venom movie.

***Cletus flattening a spider doesn't count

In an interview with Variety, Williams expressed her desire to return to the role of Weying in Venom 3. She wholly plans to return to the role in the sequel and is essentially just waiting for the invite. While her role in the film is not yet confirmed, she is hopeful they will bring her back. Check out her statement below:

"I have every intention of continuing with the series. I certainly hope they bring me back."