• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FedEx options

3 posts in this topic

Can you kindly enable us to have the option for FedEx to hold our package for pickup?

I live in NYC and often (in fact, usually) the FedEx guys do not bother collecting signatures even when required. Packages are also routinely mis-delivered to wrong addresses. And USPS is even worse. Package theft is rampant in NYC - these packages contain items with high dollar and sentimental value.

the safest option is getting FedEx to hold the package at their store so I can go get it.

I really don’t understand why you don’t allow this. It would take a lot of stress away from many of us. It should be an easy matter to allow us to select such an option with submission. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  We can't advise FedEx to hold a package for you but you can always put a FedEx pick up location as your return address.  We would then ship the package to that FedEx pick up address and you could then pick it up whenever it was convenient for you.  Please note, we cannot make any changes to the address or method of delivery once the package has been shipped out.  If you have any orders still in the office, you can update the address on any of those by emailing us the submission numbers and the new address and we can update them before they ship out.

Thank you!