• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC grading expands to many different TCG's!

7 posts in this topic

CGC Trading Cards Expands Grading Services to Include Dragon Ball Super, Flesh and Blood, Metazoo and More

CGC Trading Cards is excited to announce the expansion of its expert authentication, grading and encapsulation services to include cards from many more of the most popular trading card games. Here is a list of cards that CGC Trading Cards is now accepting in addition to Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering cards.

• Digimon

• Dragon Ball Super

• Final Fantasy

• Fire Emblem Cipher

• Flesh and Blood

• Force of Will

• Harry Potter

• MetaZoo

• My Hero Academia

• Weiss Schwarz

• World of Warcraft

More Games Coming Soon!

Certification services for the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game will be coming to CGC Trading Cards soon, so please stay tuned for an announcement related to that enhancement in service. CGC Trading Cards will also be grading Nostalgix cards when the game is released.

Important: Please note that CGC will only be accepting standard-sized cards for these games, not oversized cards or others issued in non-standard sizes.

For a company thats only a couple years it I feel they are doing a terrific job. Hopefully they can eventually incorporate a price guide in their service as well, guess only time will tell. Thank you cgc for doing a bang up job

On 8/2/2022 at 7:23 PM, Woodntip said:

Hopefully they can eventually incorporate a price guide in their service as well, guess only time will tell. Thank you cgc for doing a bang up job

A grading company publishing a price/value guide for cards would be incredibly unethical, and I imagine is not something that would happen.

On 8/3/2022 at 7:35 AM, ProfessorCFK said:

A grading company publishing a price/value guide for cards would be incredibly unethical, and I imagine is not something that would happen.

Other companies share realized auction prices and do publish price guides. One of the biggest trading card price guide publishers also grades cards.