• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Claudio Castellini Commissions

7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I hope you are keeping safe and healthy. I was wondering if anyone knew if Claudio Castellini was taking commissions?  And how I may contact him if so? Your experience with getting the commission would be awesome feedback if possible! Thank you so much for any help :) 

On 12/8/2021 at 8:34 PM, Ghazi said:

Hi All,

I hope you are keeping safe and healthy. I was wondering if anyone knew if Claudio Castellini was taking commissions?  And how I may contact him if so? Your experience with getting the commission would be awesome feedback if possible! Thank you so much for any help :) 

Maybe you can try to contact the person who seems to be one of his agents here : http://www.claudiocastelliniart.com/contact/

He seems to be still linked to Sal Abbinanti on Twitter too.

Nice memories of Claudio Castellini's work at Marvel in the 90's. I loved the kind of modern John Buscema influence he put then into his drawings.

On 12/9/2021 at 1:48 AM, Ecclectica said:

Maybe you can try to contact the person who seems to be one of his agents here : http://www.claudiocastelliniart.com/contact/

He seems to be still linked to Sal Abbinanti on Twitter too.

Nice memories of Claudio Castellini's work at Marvel in the 90's. I loved the kind of modern John Buscema influence he put then into his drawings.

Thank you so much Ecclectica! I saw that and wasn't sure. Then late last night my time here I was able to find his FB page and make contact! Thank you so much for your amazing detective work! You are right he draws like a modern tighter JB. His examples of Thor, The Thing, The Hulk are especially amazing!

On 12/9/2021 at 10:35 AM, Ghazi said:

Thank you so much Ecclectica! I saw that and wasn't sure. Then late last night my time here I was able to find his FB page and make contact! Thank you so much for your amazing detective work! You are right he draws like a modern tighter JB. His examples of Thor, The Thing, The Hulk are especially amazing!

Glad you could make the contact !

If you still exchange with him, please tell him that some of us would be glad to see him back on an US comic project with a character he would find suited to his values (I was really happy to see "Man and Superman" to be finally published back in 2019)

On 12/10/2021 at 2:54 AM, Ecclectica said:

If you still exchange with him, please tell him that some of us would be glad to see him back on an US comic project with a character he would find suited to his values (I was really happy to see "Man and Superman" to be finally published back in 2019)

I definitely will :) Yes it is noble he followed what he believed in. I have been seeing some of his older artwork which is amazing but totally forgot after I saw how amazing it was that it was not in line with his values. I think there would be a lot of demand to do a GN even like you said suited to him. Thank you again it was great to reach out with you and I will keep you posted....

On 12/10/2021 at 2:54 AM, Ecclectica said:

This one is amazing and wanted maybe something like this! :)

2480828_KidComicCCastellini.thumb.jpg.b6529bf1b8cd543b5b454925d3504e9f.jpg