• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2K's C2E2 2021!!!!

29 posts in this topic

Friday is C2E2 2021!!! The Exhibit list is a bit thin this year, likely due to the pandemic and the timing of the show. This year I'll only be attending one day, but still plan on picking up a number of exclusives.

No books will be posted until I have them in hand. I don't agree with presales on these boards, as there's never any guarantee that the books will be obtained or in the condition that is expected. All the comics I will have for sale will be hand-picked and will be bagged and boarded.

As with every year I run this sale, expect a large mix of books. Everything listed in this thread is exclusive to the thread. In the case where I have multiple copies available, I will denote if some of those copies are being offered separately elsewhere.

Like the Exhibitor list, I'm not seeing many show exclusives being advertised. (I can't say I'm happy with the C2E2 website this time around.) However, I have a good idea of what's being offered at the show and will try to pick up what I can. I'm happy to take requests for show variants, but get those requests in early, as I'm only attending one day.

TERMS:
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

PAYMENT:
PayPal, Zelle, CashApp, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Want to pay in Cryptocurrency? I can make it happen.

SHIPPING:
Priority Mail Shipping to the US is a flat $8. International shipping is at cost.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.

Local pickup in the Chicagoland area, but you have to come towards me. (Southwest suburbs)

RETURNS:
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.

As is a common theme amongst many of these books, not only are ALL books listed IN HAND now... but the majority of what I have listed has been hand picked to get the best copies possible. All of the images are my own scans and not stock photos.

In some cases, I may have multiple copies where I may sell a portion on other venues. Know that my BEST copies will always be listed here EXCLUSIVELY on these boards in this sales thread (and for cheaper prices too!).
Any questions, feel free to ask or PM me.

First up are a few holdovers from days of C2E2 past. Like all my other posts, these are board exclusives. I've discounted everything from my normal FeeBay pricing, which was already discounted from what I had spent to acquire them over the last few years. I will post show exclusives on Friday night when I get home from the show.

These next two books are some cool Advanced Copy preview/promos from DC.  These copies are exclusive to the board (the best of the bunch I picked out), and the ones I have listed on feebay are separate.  Both books measure 6x9 inches.

$10 - Mera - Tiderbreaker Special Edition (Advanced Copy / Not for Resale Promo) - 4 Copies Available
NM+

mera.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000

On 12/9/2021 at 9:14 AM, comicguy77002 said:

Is there a site listing all the exclusives, so we can request ?

Unfortunately, no.  I haven't found anything, and C2E2 no longer has a population of all the exclusives on their website like they've always done in year's past.  It's painstaking, but Twitter is your friend in cases like this.  I haven't had time to cross reference all the vendors with their feeds.

I'll likely be picking up books from Unknown, Comics Elite, and Comic Mint, then I'll see what else is available when I get on the show floor.

Listing a couple more books now, then the rest late tonight...

This title was successfully launched through Kickstarter. It seems the pandemic slowed things down a bit. Regardless, this zine (as they call it) measures about 5x7.5 inches and prints the first few pages of the book. This predates issue #1, and had an exclusive release at last year's show.

$15 - Blood Force Trauma #1 Zine (Copy A)
NM+

$12 - Blood Force Trauma #1 Zine (Copy B)
NM+ (but with a slightly offset bottom staple)

(The comic pictured is Copy B to show the bottom staple)

bftzine.jpg