• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2K's C2E2 2021!!!!

29 posts in this topic

Sneaking this one in here.  I picked this up at C2E2 in 2018, and while not technically a show exclusive, it was billed to me at the time as a show exclusive.  (Or, I was just excited to buy another cool TMNT variant).

This is the last copy I have left for sale.

$16 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #75 (TMNT Day)
NM+

tmnt75.jpg

The next two books I refuse to grade higher than NM. All of the oversized Marvel comics of the last 10 years suffer from corner bindery tears due to the cover stock that can't handle the extra pages.

While CGC tends to look the other way and generously hand out 9.8s on books like this, I don't agree.

Other than those tears, these books are pretty flawless. With that said, if you are thinking about getting them graded, YMMV.

$25 - Wolverine #1 (Parel C2E2 Exclusive)
NM

wol1parel.jpg

OK, guys.  It pains me to do this, but I woke up this morning with a huge headache and cough.  I have no idea how I would have caught a cold, as I spend the majority of my time working out of my basement and barely leave the house.  No one else in the family is sick.

I wanted to wait this out for the morning to see if this passes, but it doesn't look like I'm getting any better.  I'm going to do the responsible thing and not attend the show this year.

I'll leave this thread up for a couple days, then close things out.

:(