• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your fav GEORGE PEREZ cover!
3 3

29 posts in this topic

Legendary comic book creator George Pérez told family, friends and the world that he had stage 3, inoperable pancreatic cancer. That he had chosen not to receive further medication. And had a life expectancy of six months to one year.

God Bless George Perez...

On 12/10/2021 at 9:23 AM, djpinkpanther67 said:

In my opinion this is his greatest cover, and far and away the best cover of the Copper Age

E6D3E272-A8D4-405D-B822-78BF3F64126B.jpeg

It's a great cover, and no disrespect to Perez, but David Mazzucchelli's Batman 404 and 405 covers have this beat in the Copper age (in my opinion). But I also prefer my previously posted Crisis 7 cover (which is Perez) to this as well. But that's what makes art so great - the subjectivity.

On 12/10/2021 at 10:23 AM, djpinkpanther67 said:

In my opinion this is his greatest cover, and far and away the best cover of the Copper Age

E6D3E272-A8D4-405D-B822-78BF3F64126B.jpeg

Not sure that is possible as Perez's most renowned Copper Age cover is actually MM4.

The raw copy I purchased in my youth just made it's way back home after 9 months in Sarasota.

MightyMouseMarvel4.thumb.jpg.ba9caa96355cff933df53c6891446dae.jpg