• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FA: ComicLink Lazarus 2 Michael Lark cover, Walking Dead 32 Adlard splash

1 post in this topic

Lazarus 2 Michael Lark cover

Up for bid on current ComicLink featured auction: Lazarus 2 cover with Forever Carlyle on motorcycle. Early cover, all Michael Lark art, purchased originally from dealer.

If you're a board member and end up being the winning bidder on this art, private message me your proof of winning bid and I send you as a bonus a Lazarus care package including new T-shirts, promo items, and some other Lazarus rare goodies.

Walking Dead 32 Full page splash

Also up for bid, full page 11x17 closing page art from Walking Dead issue 32, page 21. This is the early large art, all Charlie Adlard, and one of only pages to feature the Governor with Penny. 

Likewise, if you're a board member and end up being the winning bidder, I'll offer a bonus Walking Dead package including some variant comics. If the bidding goes over $1500, I'll also throw in a Ken Haeser, fully colored, original sketch on a Walking Dead 109 blank cover.

Thank you for looking and for your consideration!