• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

****The Collector's Summit : May 28-29, 2022 " Bringing Together Valued and Respected Members of a Rapidly Changing Community "****
1 1

117 posts in this topic

On 5/29/2022 at 4:52 PM, manetteska said:

A CL 25 you say…

Yes, a low grade raw CL 25 plus that cover pic was on a key chain fob giveaway at the admission's desk. There was also a Batman #232 Cgc 9.8 casually jammed inside a slab box. Not even worth pulling out to display flat on the middle Pop Up shop smaller vendor tables on the Saturday of the Summit.

Sorry younger fans but no pics of Pokemon or Yugioh cards either at the Summit although there were some slabbed sports cards.

Edited by aardvark88
sp.

On 5/29/2022 at 5:47 PM, aardvark88 said:

Yes, a low grade raw CL 25 plus that cover pic was on a key chain fob giveaway at the admission's desk. There was also a Batman #232 Cgc 9.8 casually jammed inside a slab box. Not even worth pulling out to display flat on the middle Pop Up shop smaller vendor tables on the Saturday of the Summit.

Sorry younger fans but no pics of Pokemon or Yugioh cards either at the Summit although there were some slabbed sports cards.

I did see some Ash & Pikachu OA but nothing else!

On 5/30/2022 at 7:45 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Choice was a bit limited when I arrived, but I'm happy with it.  And of course the funnybooks bag it came in is first cabin.

Summit key chain.jpg

key chain bag.jpg

great cover!!!!!! :headbang:

On 5/30/2022 at 6:49 PM, Funnybooks said:

great cover!!!!!! :headbang:

So was the "giveaway" a raffle? Just curious.  I assume there were limited amounts, but sounds like you comic lovers had fun! Most important  :)

On 5/30/2022 at 6:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

So was the "giveaway" a raffle? Just curious.  I assume there were limited amounts, but sounds like you comic lovers had fun! Most important  :)

I believe the first 50 attendees to show up Saturday morning received a key chain.

On 5/30/2022 at 9:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

The first 50 attendees had their picks of whatever was available/left in the pot

Edited by Funnybooks