• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

International shipping problem with USPS to CGC.
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hello there, 

at the moment i have three packages (internationally) send to your office. I used the USPS address on the package, but the normal CGC address on the customs declaration, and the first one was now already delayed in delivery and now shows "available for pickup". 
Is there any way i can resolve this, without all three packages being sended back or even getting lost?

Edit: in the meantime the second package has the same problem - after out for delivery - awaiting delivery scan .. and then it will go to some postal office. Honestly this is beyond annoying, if i have to wait now a month and guess in which condition the comics will return to me.. only because USPS personal can´t use the address which is on the package?!

the tracking numbers are

CA715273954AT

CA715273852AT

CA715273866AT

thank you for any help

Edited by nekator

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. We do not collect the mail from the post office directly.  It is all delivered to our office.  Due to a very high volume of mail, it is taking longer than normal for the post office to deliver all of the packages to us here.  You will see that status change once it has been delivered.

You can also check the tracking any time on our website to see if it has been delivered.  Sometimes it can take some time for the USPS to update the status, so we have seen instances where the package was delivered but it took a couple of days for the status on the USPS tracking to change.  

image.png

Certified Guaranty Company | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thank you!

Hello and thank you for the answer. The problem i have though, is that they don't finish the delivery and instead bring it to a postal office for pick up as you can see in the tracking.. 

This is quite concerning, since if the tracking is true my submissions now will lie around for thirty days and then go back, i would like to know the reason why delivery didnt happen, i used the adress which is for USPS on the package ...