• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Indiana Comic Book Show May 14th, 2022

69 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2022 at 5:46 PM, Azkaban said:

well since you mentioned it I will be setting up at this show

MAY 28 AT 10 AM – MAY 29 AT 4 PM

Bowling Green Comic and Anime Show

350 Corvette Dr, Bowling Green, KY 42101-9134, United States

Cool! We’ll be down at the lake that weekend. Wonder if I can talk the wife into a side trip…

On 5/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, F For Fake said:
On 5/16/2022 at 4:46 PM, Azkaban said:

well since you mentioned it I will be setting up at this show

MAY 28 AT 10 AM – MAY 29 AT 4 PM

Bowling Green Comic and Anime Show

350 Corvette Dr, Bowling Green, KY 42101-9134, United States

Expand  

Cool! We’ll be down at the lake that weekend. Wonder if I can talk the wife into a side trip…

Id love to go, but I am not paying what is admission $25?

Consider mine was free its ridiculous.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:33 AM, fastballspecial said:

Id love to go, but I am not paying what is admission $25?

Consider mine was free its ridiculous.

Looks like it's $20, kids are free. This seems to be more of a general pop culture con, with comic guests, former wrestlers, cosplayers, all of that stuff. I don't think $20 is bad for a show of that size, though I do love a free show! Speaking of free, there's a free show in Louisville this weekend and I know @Mike Braywill be there among others. I'm playing a festival this weekend so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get free, but I hope they have a good turnout.

On 5/19/2022 at 8:38 AM, F For Fake said:

Looks like it's $20, kids are free. This seems to be more of a general pop culture con, with comic guests, former wrestlers, cosplayers, all of that stuff. I don't think $20 is bad for a show of that size, though I do love a free show! Speaking of free, there's a free show in Louisville this weekend and I know @Mike Braywill be there among others. I'm playing a festival this weekend so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get free, but I hope they have a good turnout.

the show in Bowling green that I'll be at is the 28`th and 29`th at the corvette museum its $10 admission and there will be a bunch of comic dealers there  -- the one this weekend is by a guy out of Florida ? who decided to put one on a week before my friends 2 day show ( Richard move ) and its $20 and mostly anime kids cosplaying --- same guy had one in Nashville last weekend and no area comic guys did it - we all went elsewhere - so  come out to Louisville this Saturday and then Bowling Green on the 28`th and 29`th for a good selection of comics

Edited by Mike Bray

On 5/19/2022 at 9:00 AM, Mike Bray said:

the show in Bowling green that I'll be at is the 28`th and 29`th at the corvette museum its $10 admission and there will be a bunch of comic dealers there  -- the one this weekend is by a guy out of Florida ? who decided to put one on a week before my friends 2 day show ( Richard move ) and its $20 and mostly anime kids cosplaying --- same guy had one in Nashville last weekend and no area comic guys did it - we all went elsewhere - so  come out to Louisville this Saturday and then Bowling Green on the 28`th and 29`th for a good selection of comics

Where is the one in Louisville is it Sat or Sunday or both?

On 5/19/2022 at 9:00 AM, Mike Bray said:

Cant go to both which one will have more dealers? 
I have to spend time here looking for our next time and location.