• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canada

4 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2021 at 12:08 PM, MattTheDuck said:

it is now the Holiday season, so shipping volumes are way up which could also delay things.

Had a golden age comic shipped to me from Nevada last week to Vancouver, BC, Canada via USPS global/ registered mail. Took about 4 business days (fast) and that includes 1 day for Customs to assess me incoming taxes on comic book that was expected. Canada Post has hired extra staff after Black Friday and during the X-mas /Amazon rush for this month so no problems at all with parcel mail is my experience.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:37 PM, aardvark88 said:

Had a golden age comic shipped to me from Nevada last week to Vancouver, BC, Canada via USPS global/ registered mail. Took about 4 business days (fast) and that includes 1 day for Customs to assess me incoming taxes on comic book that was expected. Canada Post has hired extra staff after Black Friday and during the X-mas /Amazon rush for this month so no problems at all with parcel mail is my experience.

That's great - since I have a package coming from Canada, I hope I have the same experience.