• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New submission form
3 3

22 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 12/16/2021 at 1:08 PM, MatPenguinsFan said:

Hi all, I just wanted to add to this topic. With the new submission form, what if you wanted to add a magazine that hasn't been graded before but the issue date encumbers a two month span. For example, this issue is for the months of May and June of 07.

304480921_ScreenShot2021-12-16at12_59_46PM.thumb.png.7dfba9d89ef55306e0d03399583eaeaf.png

The new form only allows you to pick one month. So if I wanted to submit this specific issue, I can only select one publishing month even though the issue is for 2 months. 

566332869_ScreenShot2021-12-16at1_01_10PM.thumb.png.17165c878398e8e7d0dcf3f90aba72c4.png

Should we just go off of the first month? Any help would be appreciated! 

Thank you for your feedback. Please enter the first month for the publication (you cant go wrong either way). Once our graders receive the magazine they will add the necessary details into our system and it will appear in the type ahead search moving forward.

On 12/16/2021 at 1:35 PM, Matt G said:

Thank you for your feedback. Please enter the first month for the publication (you cant go wrong either way). Once our graders receive the magazine they will add the necessary details into our system and it will appear in the type ahead search moving forward.

Great, appreciate the response Matt. Cheers!