• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apple TVs Severance

19 posts in this topic

Following the story of a group of employees who work for a mysterious corporation known as Lumon Industries, for reasons which are yet to be revealed their workplace requires them to undergo a “severance” procedure, which completely separates their work and personal memories. Most recently, Apple TV+ released their first teaser trailer for the series, which introduces Adam Scott’s character Mark and his fellow workers as they willingly concede to undergo this bizarre, mind-altering process. 

While at first glance the employees at Lumon may seem prepared to submit to the curious and irreversible procedure of their own free will, the Severance trailer subtly hints that there may be far more to Lumon and the company's unusual demands than first meets the eye. The exact rationale for this requirement and the longer-lasting impacts it will have on their employees will undoubtedly be revealed through the strange new thriller's nine-episode season 1 when it hits screens in February 2022. With an impressive cast and intriguing premise, Severance is sure to pique the interest of even the most discerning viewers when it arrives on Apple TV+ next year.

I'm excited for this, and of course it has to be on a platform I don't subscribe to lol

This looks like refreshing new TV I've been waiting a long long time for 

I felt that way when I watched Loki

On 4/3/2022 at 5:22 AM, Bosco685 said:

Any news?

Can't make fun of it cause I haven't been able to see it lol

Yeah, I can smell the irony from here

On 4/8/2022 at 10:55 AM, quadman78 said:

Finale was outstanding! Best hour of tv I’ve seen in a long time.

really?  I've watched the first 3 and got really depressed and was wondering if it's worth the payoff.

I was debating about jumping to Tokyo Vice on HBO, but maybe i'll stick it out.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:15 AM, Wolverinex said:

really?  I've watched the first 3 and got really depressed and was wondering if it's worth the payoff.

I was debating about jumping to Tokyo Vice on HBO, but maybe i'll stick it out.

Like stated before it’s a slow burn show, but the story buildup is very natural and really comes together at the end. Definitely not a feel good show though, pretty dark.

On 4/9/2022 at 8:23 AM, quadman78 said:

Like stated before it’s a slow burn show, but the story buildup is very natural and really comes together at the end. Definitely not a feel good show though, pretty dark.

Yes, I am on episode 6 and it's great.  Can't wait to finish it.  watching Helly deal with her real life persona is hard.  Honestly, she actually is in a position of power and should just cut off one finger a day till she gets what she wants.  She should do it in front of everyone as well.  Or just completely destroy the computers and just go crazy  till she becomes too much of a liability to work there.    Anyway, can't wait to see what happens in the following episodes.  

On 4/9/2022 at 11:27 AM, Wolverinex said:

Yes, I am on episode 6 and it's great.  Can't wait to finish it.  watching Helly deal with her real life persona is hard.  Honestly, she actually is in a position of power and should just cut off one finger a day till she gets what she wants.  She should do it in front of everyone as well.  Or just completely destroy the computers and just go crazy  till she becomes too much of a liability to work there.    Anyway, can't wait to see what happens in the following episodes.  

Spoiler

I was so conflicted when she tried to hang herself. I anted her to succeed to screw over her outie but hated that she’s have to kill herself to do it. 

Lots of layers to the show as it progresses.

On 4/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, quadman78 said:
  Hide contents

I was so conflicted when she tried to hang herself. I anted her to succeed to screw over her outie but hated that she’s have to kill herself to do it. 

finished it .  That was one of the best finales ever.

Yeah, I want the innies to burn this all down.  What is going on with his wife?  Conspiracy?  Don't understand that.

On 4/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, quadman78 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Rewatching episode 9. Superb