• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Used the new submission form?
4 4

62 posts in this topic

We still have two pages to print out with a lot of empty white space when it used to be one page. The second page doesn’t include the order number to match the first.  When selecting a shipping option, my UPS business account was saved information.  Now I have to manually type in my account number on each submission.

• Administrator
On 3/15/2022 at 9:11 AM, I like pie said:

I've never submitted for signature series. Am I missing it somewhere on the online form or do I need to download it from somewhere?

I can't seem to find any info on it online and customer service hasn't replied to emails sent last week.

Go to the home page

Click on submit, then click on submission forms.  Then, follow the steps shown below.

DSCF1061.JPG

DSCF1067.JPG

DSCF1064.JPG

DSCF1065.JPG

DSCF1066.JPG

On 3/15/2022 at 8:35 AM, CGC Mike said:

Go to the home page

Click on submit, then click on submission forms.  Then, follow the steps shown below.

DSCF1061.JPG

DSCF1067.JPG

DSCF1064.JPG

DSCF1065.JPG

DSCF1066.JPG

It's not for a private signing though. It's a couple commissions I'm having done that the artist is going to send in after completing.

• Administrator
On 3/15/2022 at 9:44 AM, I like pie said:

It's not for a private signing though. It's a couple commissions I'm having done that the artist is going to send in after completing.

I will try to find out what you need to  do to make this happen.

• Administrator
On 3/15/2022 at 9:11 AM, I like pie said:

I've never submitted for signature series. Am I missing it somewhere on the online form or do I need to download it from somewhere?

I can't seem to find any info on it online and customer service hasn't replied to emails sent last week.

The customer doesn't need to obtain the form.  The artist should send the book in with a creator agreement where he will list that customer's information.  Once we have it, we then contact the customer to obtain the necessary info and we can fill out a form here for you.  

On 3/15/2022 at 6:35 AM, CGC Mike said:

Go to the home page

DSCF1061.JPG

DSCF1067.JPG

DSCF1064.JPG

DSCF1065.JPG

DSCF1066.JPG

Mike is the CGC submission website down or having problems?

It won't let me add any comic books after I complete everything prior as per usual.

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 2.55.47 PM.png

Edited by NewWorldOrder

Never mind I see this now which makes sense.

BRIEF MAINTENANCE

Thanks for stopping by. This site is undergoing routine maintenance as part of our continued effort to provide a robust collecting experience. Maintenance usually lasts 15-30 minutes, so we should be back soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 3/22/2022 at 4:58 PM, jeranimal said:

Anybody else having problems with the Comic/Magazine submission form?  After I select Grading, I get this but then no pricing appears and no option to continue.  I have tried multiple browsers with the same result. :pullhair:
image.png.27975627477aed7a0a49834c5af54884.png

It did that with the submission page for a while as well, it went away,  it happens sometimes. 

I like the new web form it's quick and easy to add books not already programmed in. The only thing I did wrong and had to re-enter my whole order was I didn't select pre-screen when I begin my order. I didn't scroll down all the way to that option in the beginning. :frustrated:

On 2/3/2022 at 6:25 PM, Topnotchman said:

We still have two pages to print out with a lot of empty white space when it used to be one page. The second page doesn’t include the order number to match the first.  When selecting a shipping option, my UPS business account was saved information.  Now I have to manually type in my account number on each submission.

Didn't it used to print out like 5 pages? Customer copy, Accounting copy, Shipping copy, etc

As far as the white space ... I have a .txt file saved on my HD that says something like "Please do your best to eliminate any Newton Rings, scratches, smudges, etc" . I run the CGC printout back thru the printer and print that .txt file in the blank space. I know, I know ... it doesn't do anything, but it makes me feel better.