• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLINKS putting together a nice group of GA for their winter auction
1 1

27 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

I would trust CLink more if they included back-cover scans and noted rusty staples.

Or ... responded to customer requests for this information.  

I generally avoid CL, but for their recent auction, asked for 4 bc scans and about staples. Got scans but got the usual reply that I should get grader’s notes for anything else due to CL’s inability to provide.  My follow-up to that met with the consistent reply I’ve received in the past - being ignored.  

On 12/17/2021 at 10:36 AM, jimbo_7071 said:

I would trust CLink more if they included back-cover scans and noted rusty staples.

Well, for 25$ a year you can unlimited graders notes on everything now.  Depending on how much you spend per year on comics its probably worth paying as rusty staples are typically noted.

On 12/17/2021 at 12:16 PM, szav said:

Well, for 25$ a year you can unlimited graders notes on everything now.  Depending on how much you spend per year on comics its probably worth paying as rusty staples are typically noted.

That's definitely value added.  Kudos to the CGC for this.

On 12/18/2021 at 12:55 AM, Cat-Man_America said:

Purely speculation on my part, but the Human Torch #12 might be an overlooked Pennsylvania pedigree copy.  Feel free to correct this observation if perceived differently. hm

lol

On 12/17/2021 at 7:41 PM, Cat-Man_America said:

That's definitely value added.  Kudos to the CGC for this.

I'm sure they did it because they think it will generate more sweet sweet money this way. It is better for us for sure, but I still can't bring myself to thank them for charging anything to paid members.   I'm going to look into it and maybe gets notes for all my stuff. Might even find out some things I wish I hadn't.

On 12/17/2021 at 1:16 PM, szav said:

Best news I’ve heard this year. Thank you

On 12/18/2021 at 7:38 AM, Randall Ries said:

Tell you what: This Bat 9 is the one Bat book to get. Bat 1 and Tec 29 are way out of my and most people's wheelhouse, but Bat 9 is a sleeper book. Try finding one 8.0 or above anywhere. This one has that awesome date stamp 3 DAYS AFTER PEARL HARBOR. I'd bid on this if I wasn't so busted.

00000420070000000051338010.thumb.jpg.7ce54599a2f84a7ef04b36392aead491.jpg

Id love to upgrade but considering how auction prices have lost their damn mind, I'll stick with my 2.0.