• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanting to submit some books for signature, but they are already in the warehouse at CGC waiting on grading (tied to another submission #)

3 posts in this topic

So, is there a way to have already submitted books, that are sitting in the warehouse and aren't graded yet (and won't be for another 2-3 months) to be shifted to a comic artist for signature?  I saw the Terry Austin release and have some X-Men I want to "divert".

Thanks for any input or input on the process before I called/emailed CGC.

Thanks

Gene

On 12/17/2021 at 10:15 PM, Nameofgene said:

So, is there a way to have already submitted books, that are sitting in the warehouse and aren't graded yet (and won't be for another 2-3 months) to be shifted to a comic artist for signature?  I saw the Terry Austin release and have some X-Men I want to "divert".

Thanks for any input or input on the process before I called/emailed CGC.

Thanks

Gene

Call and ask cgc. If the comics were in for another signing the answer has always been no. I’ve never heard of anyone asking about a book being transferred from a universal to a signing. If it’s the latter let us know the answer.