• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiants mentioned in the 2003 Overstreet market reports

187 posts in this topic

Khaos, you win. Everyone can keep this Valiant thread going for another 1000 posts, I give up (but everyone who grumbles about these Valiant comic threads has no one to blame but themselves for keeping threads like this going and going like the Energizer Bunny).

Valiantman and JC, knock yourselves out and have at it. Here let me help you guys out. Valiantman: I have an imaginary stack of pre-unity Valiants that I bought for a penny and sell for 10 dollars a book... Joe C: Valiants are trash, pure speculator trash (Wizard sucks), and I am through posting in this thread...oops, I just noticed this is post number 435 of mine in this thread, so I mean after my nex..oops, I mean starting right after this post I am quitting this thread. Did I mention that Wizard sucks?

Regards

ChristopherH

They're referring to the Prince Valiant reprints from the daily strips...

The Feature Books 26 is particularly hard to find and contains the only original comic book artwork by Hal Foster, the cover. Released in 1941, it is the Holy Grail for many Valiant collectors and commands well over $1000 in nice shape.

They're referring to the Prince Valiant reprints from the daily strips...

The Feature Books 26 is particularly hard to find and contains the only original comic book artwork by Hal Foster, the cover. Released in 1941, it is the Holy Grail for many Valiant collectors and commands well over $1000 in nice shape.

I've got two prince valiant hC for sale...;)

Here's what I picked up:

Unless I note otherwise all comics are NM

Magnus 1-13, 15, 16 (#1 is a VG at best as it was water damaged, trading cards and coupons are intact)

X-O Manowar 1-8 (2 copies of 7 & 8)

Solar 1-3, 5-13 (1, 2, 10 VF/NM)

Rai 1, 5, 6, 7, 0

Harbinger 1-9 (coupons are intact)

Shadowman 1-5

Eternal Warrior 1, 2

Archer & Armstrong 0, 1, 2

Unity 0 (blue)

61 comics in total (I'm not going to count the Magnus 1 - I'll give it whoever takes the lot.

Kev

PS I'm going to hold on to Solar 58-60 for now. I might sell it as a lot on e-bay.