• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

first appearance of Alien symbiote?
4 4

72 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2021 at 3:21 PM, Bo1983 said:

Jim shooters Secret wars should be first appearance because it was writing before asm 252 and 258!But they were printed first so yeah there you go!

2513E676-6FF5-4C02-BB5B-165C44E085C8.png

Edited by Bo1983

On 12/19/2021 at 11:35 AM, Bo1983 said:

If you won’t to get technical wasn’t the new custom suppose to appear in secret wars first according to amazing hero’s 35?

The tradition/habit or something specially requested and made? (shrug)

Secret Wars was the (story) reason he got it, but that doesn't mean it was supposed to appear first in the limited series.

On 12/19/2021 at 3:28 PM, Lazyboy said:

The tradition/habit or something specially requested and made? (shrug)

Secret Wars was the (story) reason he got it, but that doesn't mean it was supposed to appear first in the limited series.

The article specifically says new custom to appear in secret wars I guess Stan lee was mad and they change it lol

On 12/19/2021 at 8:11 PM, Beyonder123 said:

I agree It definitely would have been a more aesthetically pleasing design choice. It has a Miles Morales suit type look.

Marvel age 12 is where that pic is from December 1983 release date on that.

On 12/19/2021 at 5:18 PM, Bo1983 said:

Marvel age 12 is where that pic is from December 1983 release date on that.

Yea. Im a huuuge Secret Wars fan so I have 2 copies of that issue and have had more in the past. There are a handful of magazines that predate even Marvel Age 12's prototype. One of those is an Amazing Heroes issue (edit: 35) Which i have. And you or someone else mentioned another earlier.

Edited by Beyonder123

On 12/19/2021 at 3:21 PM, Bo1983 said:

Jim shooters Secret wars should be first appearance because it was written  before asm 252 and 258!But they were printed first so yeah there you go!

They have not yet invented the drugs necessary to help you. 

:baiting:

:jokealert:

Edited by Buzzetta

On 12/20/2021 at 9:37 PM, Bo1983 said:

Weed

I was thinking more along the lines of crack-coated eucalyptus leaves, with the leaves predunked in Red Bull.