• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

first appearance of Alien symbiote?
4 4

72 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2021 at 2:21 PM, Bo1983 said:

Jim shooters Secret wars should be first appearance because it was written  before asm 252 and 258!But they were printed first so yeah there you go!

It’s like uncanny annual 14 vs uncanny #266 and hulk #180 bs #181, just read them and enjoy them. You won’t change the markets mind. Just collect the ones you want (or all of them) and you will be set.

On 12/19/2021 at 7:18 AM, Lazyboy said:

Yes, it wasn't relevant to that story. Not that it would matter, since we already knew before the story was told of how he actually acquired it.

You should really learn about dates. (No, not the kind you've never had and never will; you shouldn't worry about those.)

Amazing Spider-Man 252 - January 31, 1984

Amazing Spider-Man 258 - July 31, 1984

Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars 8 - August 28, 1984

Spidey #252 actually came out on Thursday 2/2/84. I remember this because it was my birthday. Comics used to come out on Thursday until they pushed it back to Wednesday. I clearly remember going to my comic shop that day and being told only copy per customer. :pullhair: Although, 3 weeks later I did snap up another 10 or more copies from the newsstands. :cloud9:

On 12/20/2021 at 8:46 AM, mr_highgrade said:

Spidey #252 actually came out on Thursday 2/2/84. I remember this because it was my birthday. Comics used to come out on Thursday until they pushed it back to Wednesday. I clearly remember going to my comic shop that day and being told only copy per customer. :pullhair: Although, 3 weeks later I did snap up another 10 or more copies from the newsstands. :cloud9:

I was going to say, bye comic shop, run to the newsstand retailer and buy the shelf lol